Thank you for your interest in the UnlockFood.ca website. There are a number of ways that we can help you with your questions, comments, and suggestions.
1. If you have a nutrition question or would like to contact a dietitian
Please note: Personalized nutrition questions will not be answered over email through this website.
To connect with a dietitian, please use the Find a Dietitian tool to search for a dietitian in your area. You can search by city, postal code and specialty. Many employee benefit plans cover dietitian appointments.
The following provinces have call centres where you can speak with a dietitian free of charge:
- In Alberta, call 8-1-1 or visit the website.
- In British Columbia, call 8-1-1 or visit the website.
- In Manitoba, call toll free 1-877-830-2892 or 204-788-8248 in Winnipeg or visit the website.
- In Ontario, call Health Connect Ontario toll-free at 8-1-1 or visit the website.
- In Newfoundland & Labrador, call 8-1-1 or send an email.
- In Saskatchewan, contact Eat Well Saskatchewan. You can speak to a dietitian Monday to Thursday between 10 am – 4 pm (CST) by phone 1-833-966-5541 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
More information on how to find a dietitian near you.
2. Promotional Materials and Handouts
The following materials are available on this website.
Nutrition education factsheets for use with clients are available with a PEN subscription
3. Suggestions For Our Website
If you have suggestions for the UnlockFood.ca website or would like to comment on website content please complete our survey
4. Question or Problem With Website Functionality
If you have a question or problem with website functionality or a technical inquiry please fill out the form below.